I am a responsible and hardworking person willing to consider a wide range of positions in retail, customer service, manufacturing, warehouse or another general industry. I have varied work experience and offer a caring and conscientious attitude towards working. I am willing to learn new skills and am prepared to do any training that may be required. I am available for work with an immediate start. I have also been volunteering since January 2015 within a retail environment.
Air Ambulance Charity Shop, Wellington
Voluntary Retail Assistant
· Dealing with customer enquiries face to face on the shop floor.
· Taking payments including cash and card transactions, and also issuing refunds.
· Sorting new stock and putting stock on display for sale.
· Pricing stock ready for sale.
· Giving customers accurate information about products.
· Logging details about donations including customers name and information about donated products.
· Taking telephone calls with regards to customer donations and enquiries.
1998 - Present
During this period I had to take time out of employment to raise my family. Now my children are getting older and are gaining independence I have been working hard to increase my skills and am now fully available for work with an immediate start.
· Working on a production line in teams
· Organising stock
Have experience of packing.
Can work to high standards.
Experience of cleaning offices
Can follow instructions accurately
Works well within a team
Can work alone, unsupervised.
Ability to create a good working atmosphere
2010 - present
2010 - present
Completed compulsory full time education.
Attended an Introduction to the cleaning industry training course 2013
Preparing to work in cleaning or care, Brookside Community Centre
· Level 1 Award in health and safety in the work place 2013
· Level 2 Award in manual handling principles and practice 2013
· COSHH Awareness 2013
Telford College, Sutton Hill Community Centre
· Entry Level 2 Adult Literacy 2013
· NCFE Level 1 Employability Skills 2012
· (Included Business and customer awareness, working in a team, job application skills and interview skills)
· NOCN Level 2 Progression 2012
· (Included developing personal confidence and self awareness, developing customer service skills, healthy living and understanding equal opportunities)
· Word Processing Software Level 1 2012
· Entry level 3 in Adult Numeracy 2012
· Emergency First Aid at Work 2012
· Level 2 Award in Food safety in catering 2012